Friday, February 18, 2011

Chantel & Neil

Chantel and Neil’s wedding had an old world, vintage theme with a soft pink, brown and cream colour palette.
The invitation was inspired by beautiful soft lace and was complimented by an old typewriter font. For the reception I made the menus in a similar style to be placed on every second person's plate. The table numbers was either in an old vintage picture frame or hanging from a silver chandelier. The gifts for the ladies was handmade soap in complimenting colours, we added a piece of lace with a thank you card to finish it off. Each of the men got a cigar and on their seats we placed a decorated matchbox with a quirky message on.

This was a very special project for me, as it was for my big sister.
I had so much fun with this design, although I put a lot of pressure on myself to make it perfect!! In the end I think it came out stunning :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment