Thursday, May 3, 2012

Marinda & Cecil's Wedding

Today I want to share one of my recent weddings. 
Marinda and Cecil shared their special day in January 2012 at the beautiful Morrells Boutique Venue in Johannesburg. The theme was elegant with a french flair and the details were superb!
I made their invites, personalised menus for each guest, gift tags and beautiful table names. It is always so exciting to wait for the photographers photos and I love seeing how everything came together on the day! This wedding was truly special as it was my first wedding in Gauteng and because it was french inspired and filled with details that is right up my alley :-)) Marinda and Cecil, may you have a blessed marriage filled with lots of love and laughter!
Thanks to Eloise Photography for the stunning photographs!









2 comments:

  1. dis baie mooi Mercie :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baie dankie dat jy saammet ons gewerk het om die dag so baie spesiaal te maak. Marinda

    ReplyDelete